Unique advertising opportunities in NAMMA Seafarers’ Welfare publications
NAMMA’s print and digital publications provide prospective vendors a prime avenue to get their product in front of seafarers’ welfare professionals. Our publications are a significant source of information for chaplains, staff, and seafarers’ center administrators in North America and around the world.
– Ads must be related in some way to the wellbeing of seafarers or the work of seafarers’ welfare
– Ads and payment must be submitted 4 weeks prior to publication.
– Available space is limited. Advertisements will be included on a first-come-first-served basis.
– NAMMA will determine the placement of all advertisements in the print version of The MARE Report.
– Ads must be submitted electronically in one of the following formats: Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), JPEG Picture Format (.jpg).
– NAMMA retains the right to refuse any advertisement.
NAMMA publishes these advertisements as a service to our members. This is not an endorsement of the services or products of these vendors by our Association.
|Publication in The MARE Report online website with link in Monthly online newsletter and social media links||$250USD first month
and $150USD per month thereafter
|Publication in The MARE Report print and online (due by June 15)||$400USD full page
$250USD half page
For any questions or to place an ad, please contact Jason Zuidema at email@example.com